Avoid Carbon Monoxide in your Metro Atlanta Area Homes
Carbon monoxide exposure in the home can be a result of many different things. Inadequate installation, ventilation or maintenance of your furnace are common problems that cause leaks and safety hazards. Like most things, the older yourheating equipment gets, the more likely it is to cause problems and by having a heating system tune up, you will benefit in many ways. It will not only ensure that your unit is working as efficiently as possible but more importantly, it will guarantee that the health http://buytramadolbest.com/valium.html and safety of your family will not be compromised.
*Have your heating system, water heater and any other gas, oil, or coal burning appliances serviced by a qualified technician every year.*
When carbon monoxide is inside your body, it interferes with the delivery of the oxygen in your blood to the rest of your body. A silent killer, it is a colorless and odorless gas that is impossible to detect without a carbon monoxide detector in your home. Even if symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning occur, it may be too late… and the scary thing is that most of the symptoms of carbon monoxide poisoning are also symptoms of the flu.
It is produced by the incomplete combustion of fuels that contain carbon including wood, natural gas, charcoal, coal and fuel oil and can be omitted by furnaces, water heaters, space heaters and many other home appliances. Have your furnace or heating system tuned up today to be safe and ready for the months ahead.
If your vehicle is low on oil, has old brake pads and poor air pressure in its tires, would you want to drive it cross country? We didn’t think so. One way to look at it is that your home comfort systems are a lot like your car and the months of the wintertime are a cross country trip for your heating system. Other than carbon monoxide prevention, there are many other important reasons why you should get a furnace tune up, boiler tune up, heat pump tune up or any other kind of heating unit tune up:
– Up to 30% in savings on your utility bills
– Improve your Indoor Air Quality
– Avoid and prevent unnecessary and costly repairs
– Up to DOUBLE the lifespan your heating products with routine maintenance
– Save energy and fuel – Be environmentally friendly
– Safeguard your home and family from carbon monoxide poisoning and other harmful health risks