Metro Atlanta’s Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Experts!
Only Fulton Services offers you unconditional service with a proven track record spanning 93 years.
Understanding Your Indoor Air Quality in Atlanta
Indoor Air Quality is Paramount to Health
Many of us don’t seriously consider the quality of the air we breathe in our homes. Did you know indoor air is often 100 times more polluted than outdoor air in metro Atlanta? That’s enough to make you sick!
Health Risks Stem from Indoor Air Pollutants
Clean air ducts are a major step in creating a healthier home environment. It’s time to assess your air quality if you or your family members are regularly experiencing any of the following problems:
- Eye, nose, and throat irritation
- Respiratory infections and bronchitis
- Sinus problems and headaches
- Asthma and allergies
- Increased risk of lung cancer
Read on to learn more about indoor air quality, or call Fulton Plumbing in Atlanta at (404) 602-0509 to request service today!
Common Enemies of Good Indoor Air Quality
If the air ducts in your metro Atlanta home have not been professionally cleaned in the past 5 years, you could be breathing in any of these pollutants which oppose good indoor air quality:
- Dust mites
- Dead skin cells
- Animal dander
- Dust and debris
- Many other pollutants
Clean Air Ducts Make for Healthy Homes
Dirty air ducts are not only unhealthy for you and your family, but also for your HVAC system. Air flow restrictions make your system work harder. This increases utility bills and can reduce the overall life of your heating/cooling system. The sooner you act, the sooner you rid your home and your family of polluting elements. Clean your air ducts to enjoy these benefits:
- Relieve allergies, asthma and other health ailments
- Reduce the likelihood of potential health hazards
- Decrease dust in your home
- Create a cleaner living environment for your family
- Reduce heating and cooling cost
- Reduce utility bills
- Increase the life potential of your HVAC systems
We’re Here to Help Improve your Indoor Air Quality
Is it time to have your air ducts cleaned?
Answering the following set of questions can help you determine if it’s time to have your air ducts cleaned:
- Does anyone in your household suffer from allergies or asthma?
- Do you find that your home is excessively dusty?
- When was the last time your ducts were professionally cleaned?
- Did you recently purchase your home?
- Has your home recently undergone any renovation or remodeling?
- Do your furnace and/or air conditioning systems seem to be working properly?
- Do you plan on updating you HVAC Systems soon?
Air Filtration, Humidifiers, and Light Air Purifiers
Fulton Plumbing offers an abundance of indoor air quality solutions to help keep indoor air fresh, clean, healthy, and more enjoyable. We can bring the crisp, clean quality of country air on a spring day into your home. In particular, we specialize in the following:
- Air Filtration Systems ranging from small room units to whole-house systems. These systems remove even the smallest airborne particles and make a difference in every breath you take.
- Humidifiers that help to regulate humidity levels for comfort in our North Georgia environment. You’ll notice an improvement in air quality immediately.
- UV Light Air Purifiers will sterilize the air, killing airborne bacteria and viruses. This is very important to the health and well-being of you and your family.
To help you and your family breathe easy, call Fulton Services today at (404) 602-0509 or click below to learn more about indoor air quality!
One Call or Click
covers all your indoor air quality needs
Fulton Plumbing is available 24/7 at (404) 602-0509.