Metro Atlanta’s Plumbing, Heating and Cooling Experts!
Only Fulton Services offers you unconditional service with a proven track record spanning 93 years.
Furnace Repair & Tune-Ups in Atlanta
Just like a car, your heating system needs service and regular tune-ups to run efficiently and avoid unnecessary breakdowns. A full inspection, system tune-up, and furnace repair from Fulton Plumbing ensures routinely scheduled preventative maintenance of your Atlanta area heating system. This helps protect your family from the unexpected and sometimes costly expenses from equipment breakdowns and more extensive and expensive heater repair. A tune-up from Fulton Services in Atlanta is designed to keep your system running at maximum efficiency. This results in lower energy costs as well as improved comfort, safety, and convenience for your family. At Fulton Plumbing it’s our main goal to provide your family with uninterrupted comfort as we perform all tune-ups and heater repair.
Read on or call Fulton Services at (404) 602-0509 to learn more about our tune-up and furnace repair services.
Top 10 Reasons to Get the Ultimate Tune-Up & Heater Repair this Season
- Save up to 30 percent on your utility bills after heater repair!
- Routine maintenance DOUBLES the lifespan of the average residential air conditioning system
- Prevent more extensive, costly heater repair
- Avoid unnecessary emergency breakdowns
- Improve comfort and temperature stability
- Safeguard your home and family
- Dramatically reduced most health risks associated with home air quality; you’ll notice improved air quality after our heater repair
- A complete system replacement is 70% more likely in systems that have NOT had routine maintenance and heater repair
- Be environmentally friendly by saving fuel and energy after heater repair
- Gain peace of mind
Annual Furnace Repair, Cleaning and Safety Inspection Keeps Your Heater Running at Peak Efficiency!
Proper maintenance of your heating system will prolong the life of your unit and save you from unexpected, costly heater repair. To help your heating system run as efficiently as possible and save money on electric bills, regular tune-ups are crucial. Before you turn on your system, let Fulton Plumbing make sure your heating system will be running at its peak efficiency when you need it most.
Each heating system tune-up is performed by one of our highly trained technicians to check for all the following:
- Visually inspect venting
- Check for carbon monoxide
- Check amperage and oil if needed
- Check condensate drain
- Combustion motor
- Check Ignition
- Inspect Heat Exchanger
- Blower operation, clean if needed
- Operation of burners
- Check fan belt
- Fan belt & tension
- Check calibration and operation of limit controls
- Check condensate drain wiring
- Inspect wiring cracks or loose connections
- Visually inspect heat exchanger for cracks
- Fan limit
- High limits
- Thermostat calibration and anticipator
- Check operation of ventor